Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Temple Square

About a week ago, I shot a wedding at Temple Square. It was SO beautiful. After the wedding was over, Jory, Lincoln and I went back to see the lights. I always love going to see the lights at Temple Square! They always amaze me every time. We didn't last long because it was cold and we are trying to keep Lincoln as sick free as we can. Plus I was exhausted from shooting all day. I LOVE shooting weddings-I truly do, but they REALLY take a lot out of you by the end of the day. This is why Jory had the camera more then I did and there are more pics of my and cute boy together! For once, I wasn't the designated photographer! HA HA HA!!!





We walked up to the popular granite stone to takes some pics of each other holding Lincs and this girl asked if we'd like our family pic taken. Umm.... WHERE did this good Samaritan come from! Who ever you are-THANK YOU!!




Little man was OBSESSED with the water!! He LOVED it. Then he started shivering cuz it was a cold night. That's when we decided the family event was over. We had him wrapped in blankets in his stroller, but he wanted to run free as usual!

No comments: