Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak Peak

Now that Lincoln can crawl and pull himself up, he is into EVERYTHING! Christmas was fun chasing him around getting him out of everything. Man, he is soooo CURIOUS! I swear the kid has no fear. I haven't really gone through our Christmas pics that much as I've kept busy with him and lots of photography (usually it's slow this month, but it's not slowing down for me). So here is a small post for the grandma's from what our Christmas looked like. I promise I will post more soon! I have soooo many cute ones coming!!!

I mean this kid was everywhere and into EVERYTHING...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just what does he have to say for himself???

Photobucket

AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! He just thinks he's sooo funny!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

"But mom, I AM funny!" -Your Lil' Linc

Laura said...

Oh so much fun! I love/hate this stage. :) :) They are so curious and get into EVERYTHING! I had to pack up half of my house once Abbie could crawl. I wonder how Brielle will be. "They" say that some babies don't get in to things. HAHAHA. We'll see. I doubt I'll have one of "those" kids. :) I love seeing this little guy. He's so dang cute. I miss you all! Can't wait to see more pictures! love you!