Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Him

We all have those thoughts. The ones of inadequacy, insecurity, undeserving and feeling like you go unknown and unloved.  No one is exempt from them. I don't think we are suppose to be. This is how we CAN learn compassion  and kindness. All of us will feel all of these at some point in our lives. I feel a lot of them right now. However, there is one little person that makes me feel the opposite when I see his little face. He IS my constant reminder that I have a VERY loving Heavenly Father that has my best interest at heart and though at times I feel alone and unsure of what I should be doing in life, He is there next to me. This little boy is in my life at THIS time for a reason. I don't know why, but I FEEL it.


He may wake me up in the mornings by pulling my hair, but he sure is hard to stay mad at...


Oh that little face just makes me GIGGLE!

No comments: