Monday, January 3, 2011

Abstract Christmas

I have issues sleeping sometimes. There are times that I can't seem to sleep enough and there are times that I can't sleep at all. It's the most frustrating thing EVER! December was a pretty rough month for us (more on that later-much later). So I hardly slept the whole month. When I stress too much, I can't eat and I get HORRID cold sores on my lips and ears. So super painful.

One of these many, sad nights, I decided to play around with the camera. We had just set up the Christmas Trees and I was deep in thought about a lot of things in my life. It was about 2am and I was just wondering the house with the camera. I always want to try out new things and this little mini session accomplished just that.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So that pretty much sums up what our Christmas tree looked like! You like? ;)

No comments: