Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Favorite Time of the Day!

Let's clarify... this is MY favorite time of the day!







When Lincoln was a baby, he would hardly sleep more then 20 mins per nap unless he was in his carseat or snuggled in with mom. Not that I don't believe in taking a good nap here and there, but it was the only time I could get anything done or just have some alone time. And let me tell you, I NEED my alone time!!! Now that he is a little older, he is a lot better about naps! He takes a good 2-3 hour nap each day. Sometimes when he is really tired, HE will get me and lead me to put him down. Today was one of those days. He was just tired and climbed onto my lap, laid on my and just snuggled close! It was pretty cute. Of course I think he is the CUTEST thing ever when he's sleeping!

No comments: