Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Last weekend Jory went to Colorado for work. I stayed home with Lincs and so we went to the Trunk or Treat at our Church. We had a pot luck dinner and then everyone went out to the parking lot and all the kids went "Trunk or Treating" to each of the cars. Kind of neat. One of my Laurels came and took Lincoln Trunk or Treating with her siblings. Sooo nice! Thanks Brens!

This year, Lincs is going to be a monkey for Halloween. I'm so excited. I love how cute he looks in this costume. Never fails to put a smile on my face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Geena said...

Oh my goodness me and the kids are in love he is such a cute lil monkey!!! Love you guys!!

Geena said...

Msg from Kobe:

Linc looks cute in the monky costum come at our house and trick or treat.

(hehe... I made him type that out himself... hes so cute) :D