Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Half Year Baby!

Photobucket

That may be a cheesey title, but I don't care. I can't believe my baby is half a year today. I know the next 6 months will probably go by even faster then the first 6 months! We went and did a little photo shoot today and it DID go by much better then the last. Of course, just when I thought I had the perfect spot and lighting all picked out, it started pouring. Not only that, but it started hailing! Hauling him in his car seat, a diaper bag and my heavy camera bag was a challenge. But it was worth it. I have some beautiful shots of him. More to come soon.

Oh and don't die of shock, but I have a loaf of Banana Bread in the oven. I'll keep you posted on whether or not it actually tasted good.

1 comment:

Geena said...

Woohooo I am so proud of you!!! :) Banana bread and amazing photo shoot!!! Your amazing!