Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5 Months Portraits

I wanted to rip out my hair on this session. I'm not going to lie-Lincs was a PILL!! He was just all over the place doing his own thing-much like his father. These didn't turn out that great and I know it will only get worse from here, so please spare me that comment! To see more, please see my portrait blog

http://srwportraits.blogspot.com/

This seriously was pretty much the best one. They don't get better from here...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From here on out, I just stuck him on the couch cuz I thought I was going to loose my mind! And this is what he gave me...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I do think these are just hilarious. However, they weren't at the time. We'll see what we can come up with this week.

4 comments:

Ashley Hall said...

He still looks so cute though, but I totally know what you mean. I'm proud of you for still doing it though. Sometimes I just give up and put the camera away! His eyse are gorgeous! Do you do anything with photoshop to make them look like that or is that glow just natural? We need to get together!!

Geena said...

These are all so cute!! :) The top one is my favorite for sure!! Such a cute lil man and I love watching how amazing you are as a mom!! xoxo

Hansens said...

They are still cute, even with the stinker twinkle in his eye.

M said...

I love the one of him on the little blue seat! SO cute! If my photos would turn out as good as your bad ones, I'd be satisfied! lol