Monday, March 14, 2011

Decorating Ideas...

So I've been looking at a lot of different ideas for our room. I am beyond shocked at some of the things that are so popular right now. I'm being serious here. Ruffles. ???  Ummm, REALLY? What are your thoughts? I found ALL images below on different sites, so it's not even just one person.


A Bed Skirt??
Hideous bedspread
Nursery Curtains
And this delish shower curtain.

If you like any of this and I have offended you some how, I am sorry. However, I do think these are disgusting. I am not a ruffley person in any way, shape or form. Dayle!! Perhaps you likey?? HA HA HA!!!! Yeah right...

3 comments:

Geena said...

Lol... Nice Sher!!! :)

Jeanie said...

It seriously looks like someone used the same piece of ruffle in every picture, showing what you could use it for. I'm not into the ruffles either.

M said...

I'd have to agree with you on this one, Sherry. I'm not one for frills. It reminds me of Gone with the Wind...on steriods... ew.