Monday, September 20, 2010

The Little Monkey

When I was preggo and deciding on how to decorate Lincs nursery, I fell in love with monkeys. They are so dang cute to me. While we were looking at all the different things we would need for our baby, I saw this ADORABLE outfit and I HAD to have it. $9?? Yeah, ok I'll take it!! While looking at it, I thought it would be forever before it would fit him. Nope, it fits already and he looks so dang adorable in it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to do his 5 months portraits today. That turned out to be a fun disaster. I wanted to do a shoot of him every month and it's starting to get harder and harder. Oh well, we have fun trying. Besides, it's not like I'll ever regret having a billion pics of him.

No comments: