Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5 Months

I can't believe I haven't even posted his 4 months pics and here we are at 5 months! Nice... Lincoln is weighing in at 16.2 lbs right now. He rolls like crazy, scooches, loves to be standing while being held and can sit on his own for up to 10 seconds. Such a smart stink bugs!I keep thinking he can't get any cuter then he already is, but he does.

Today we ran errands all over the place, had naps, did laundry (LOTS) and... tried BABY CEREAL!! At his 4 month check up Dr. Clayton was telling me that at 6 months is when to start feeding them baby food unless they act interested in your food. I told him that was Lincs two months ago. He said to go a head and start feeding him baby cereal now. I wanted to hold off as long as I could. However, today was the day. My little boy that seems to want to grow up soooo fast LOVED IT!! He kept opening his mouth for more. When he was done, he clamped those cute little lips TIGHT! Lincs has always seemed to know what he's wanted (and not wanted) from the minute he was born.


Photobucket

I know, I forgot the bib. I'm still learning here! But we had fun!!

Photobucket

He was ANXIOUS for more. Soooo CUTE!

Photobucket

THEN... He thought he was a big boy already and started grabbing at the spoon. He was quite confident that he could do this by himself! As you can tell, he sure had a lot of fun trying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: