Thursday, January 5, 2012

Like Father, Like Son??

This image was from sometime this summer. I have no idea when. Actually, judging from the PJ's, it may actually be from the fall. We were up in ID and the boys had gone to bed before I did. I walked in and found them sleeping like this. Do you think they are related at all? ha ha ha...


One of my goals this year is to spend more time on this blog as it is my only journal anymore. Our friend Ashley had hers printed out into a REALLY nice book. I plan to follow in her footsteps and print ours too. I was going through all my photos on my Laptop and found a HUGE folder of pics I took of Lincoln over last year. Geez... So I will be posting a lot coming up and it will be from, well I don't know when, but I PROMISE they will be CUTE!!!

I have been slaving on this Bridal Fair and it's starting to come along. I have one week till the big day. I am praying that I can book several weddings as this is the best way for me to help out and still stay at home with Lincs. I LOVE photography, but I love my boy MORE! Pray for us!

3 comments:

bBchronicles said...

DO IT! It's the BEST thing you can give your kids as they grow up and for you and Jory. I've had (6) volumes printed so far - they're great. Can't wait to read! Hugs, MomBerta

Hansens said...

Cute!!!! I have to ask though, does Jory have his legs tucked up like Lincs so his rear end is in the air? I love when babies lay like that, so cute

Hillary Sperry said...

So awesome :) I have a pic of me and ally like that :) I love it!
Good luck with the bridal fair! You're an amazing photographer!