Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Tree

Is it starting to feel like Christmas on this blog? HA HA HA HA.... I had every intention of posting these last month, but clearly that just got away from me. I decided to take a different approach in photographing our tree this year. After seeing all the Utah trendy trees, I was a little embarrassed about ours. I have to keep reminding myself that life isn't about keeping up with all the Utah Trendy People! We got what I thought was going to be the perfect bushy, full tree. It looked gorgeous while we were at the tree lot up in Logan. We got it home (and the top part had broken off-so it looked a little silly) and put it by the window, only to discover that our tree took up A LOT of room in our living room! I mean A LOT! Opps... so we ended up re-arranging our whole living room to make it fit and to make sure I wasn't suffocating as well. It was a nice tree and looked better with the lights on. Lincoln loved it and really, that's all that matters to me these days!  Anyways, I was in the mood to try something a little more artistic and thought it would be best to take it out on our tree. Either way, I LOVE how they look! And yea, I realize there are some out of focus and yes that was done on purpose!
















No comments: