Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo

A lot of family and friends have been anxious to see how my booth turned out. I was so happy with everything. Jory worked REALLY hard and made this amazing wall for me. I am so grateful. Didn't he do an amazing job?? I had SO many compliments on it at the fair. I had a few photographers that told me they were super jealous. Not going to lie, a little giddy. One of the vendors at a reception center told me that she had seen a lot of photographers try this wall, but had not looked as good, professional or classy as mine. HELLO!!! It seriously MADE MY DAY!! Then she brought me a piece of DELISH chocolate cake. I totally thought life couldn't get any better. Really though, all the credit goes to Jory. I just showed him what I wanted and he took it from there. I slaved on the albums, prints, priclists and worried that no one would book me cuz there are just too many photographers. Jory stressed about this wall and it took a lot of work and patience doing this.

I am so grateful for all the support I had through this experience. Besides Jory building this wall and listening to my ENDLESS "woe is me-I'm not going to book a thing," and helping me pick which images to blow up and which albums to show case-cuz truly I changed my mind over and over again-there were a lot of people helping out! Cort came and helped set everything up, took down and let us borrow his suburban and trailer. He also helped Jory and I (try) to push start Jory's truck. Of ALL DAYS FOR IT NOT TO START!!!! We pushed that damn truck down the street, around the corner, down our hill. It wasn't a pretty site and Jory and I were irritated. It never did start either. Jeanie and Ashley were both so amazing to help out and watch Lincoln. THANK YOU LADIES!!! Things would have been a nightmare if he would have been there. Melissa came down after everything was set up to do my hair, so for that I am also grateful!!

Anyways, here is how it turned out...



No comments: