Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunglass Fun

Jory and Lincoln made it safely home yesterday evening from Red Fish Lake. It was SOOOO good to see my baby. When he saw me, he smiled at me rather shyly. He reached for me and hugged me close for a long time. I really almost cried. I love, love L.O.V.E my boy. It's been good to have him home! I have been editing like crazy and wanted to find some pictures of Lincoln while he was gone to cheer me up cuz I missed him so much. Look how cute this boy of mine is!







Nothing like some HILARIOUS pics of Lincoln to brighten my day right up! Poor little guy hasn't been feeling well today. He woke up making dry heaving faces and had the throw up burps. By the time Jory got home, he finally did throw up in the back yard. He went to sleep early tonight, woke up and ate a little bit and went back to bed. It sure is hard to be the mother of a sick boy.

No comments: