Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Improvising

Saturday was a super stressful day. Jory and Lincs were still gone and I had a wedding and was hosting my sister's bridal shower at my house. Why might I schedule both those in the same day you might ask? First of all, it was the only weekend all my other sisters were available so I was trying to accomedate them since I had already had this wedding booked. Turns out, it was just too much for me! I woke up early, cleaned my house, baked my goodies and got ready. My two sisters showed up an hour before I was suppose to leave for my wedding. We headed out to pick up a 20x30 print my mom ordered of the temple and then we were going to meet my sister at the party store. When we came out of the store, my mom started to FREAK OUT! Her tire was totally FLAT! Sooooo not what we needed. Nick & Camilla came to help and dropped me off to head off to my wedding. I got there, did some fun wedding deatail shots and as Emily (the girl that I was shooting with) and I were waiting, I realized I had forgotten to put my mascara on. Luckily I had a spare tube in my camera bag. But wait... what was I going to do for a mirror? No worries, I had it covered...




Emily thought this was hilarious so she hooked up her fish eye lens and started shooting. We both were giggling pretty hard about the whole thing. It was quite difficult to keep a straight face while she was shooting.

1 comment:

Hansens said...

I have to say, I am laughing right now as well. You do what you have to do with what you've got to work with, but it is pretty funny. Glad you got everything done and it sounds like it all went well, even with all of the extra stuff.