Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happenings

This past weekend, Jory went on a fishing trip with his BBF Cort. He actually just walked in the door. Whenever he leaves, it ends up being a challenging weekend. My car starting having issues yet again. If anyone finds a red Dodge Stratus in Utah Lake, I had good reasons! I also found some mice. Lincoln had a hard time sleeping last night and was up more then he wasn't. I tried to go to sacrament but ended up chasing Lincoln around the church-just ask the Davis family. I wanted to try and get some church in as I hadn't been in 2 weeks cuz of Steph's wedding. I miss church when I don't go. We left after sacrament cuz I just wasn't feeling well. By the time I got home, I felt SICK-like stomach flu sick! Lincoln finally took a (short) nap and was ready for some fun when he woke up. I can't believe HOW much energy he has for a kid that doesn't sleep that much. I am just drained. I mean HOW do people find the courage to have more then one kid??

Lately I've been trying to get him on a more strict schedule and we're working on our eating habits. He's slowly getting better. He downs about 2-3 pediasures per day. Hopefully he's gained SOME weight by now. Lincs and I have been going on walks every night together. He LOVES going for walks. Nothing makes him happier. When I ask him if he wants to go for a walk, he perks right up and says, "GO!" and bolts it to the door. Cutest thing ever.

I still have been so busy with photography. This week I have 2 weddings, a family, an engagement and several baby shoots/kids. It will be a crazy week, but I'm super excited about how busy I've been this year. It truly has been the greatest blessing ever!

Tonight Lincs and I had some grapes and rice for dinner. He was so upset I wouldn't give him my fork! He saw me eating with it and he wanted to do the same. So I gave it to him and he was such a happy boy!

I have been taking pics of funny things he's been doing and I'll post them soon.

No comments: