Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Licorice

One day, while I was working on my laptop, Lincoln was sitting next to me on the couch chomping away on some licorice. He and I LOVE Twizzlers. Oh man, they are so dang good! I got carried away in what I was doing and remembered he had been sitting next to me. I looked down to find this...




He had fallen asleep leaning on me, eating his licorice. HILARIOUS!!

Today Lincoln and I are going on a play date with my friend Katie and her son Kyson. I'm pretty sure Lincs will have a lot of fun. We're going to have a little picnic at the park. Lincoln LOVES the park, so he'll be so happy the whole time. Later on this afternoon, we are going to see Dr Clayton to see how he is doing on his height and his weight. I'm sure he has gained some weight because he is downing those Pedia Sures like it's no body's business! Problem is, he won't drink normal milk and still won't really eat. What a stinker...

1 comment:

Hillary Sperry said...

Ooo, pediasure is perfect! He's so funny. Cute little boy. I love that not only is he still holding his licorice but there are bits of it all over his belly!