Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Thingy...

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Either are fun

2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When Do You Put Up The Tree? Whenever I get around to it-but only AFTER Turkey Day! Never before!!

4. When Do You Take The Tree Down? Whenever I get around to it after Christmas

5. Do You Like Egg Nog? Yes, however, I found out this year that I'm severely lactose to it.

6. Favorite Gift Received As A Child?
Cabbage Patch Doll

7. Do You Have A Nativity Scene? Yes a beautiful one! Willow Tree

8. Hardest Person to Buy For? My husband

9. Easiest Person to Buy For? Nieces and nephew. SOOO MUCH FUN!

10. Mail Or Email Christmas Cards? Mail-what, people really email cards? LAME...

11. Worst Christmas Gift You Ever Received? The first year J and I were married he gave me jumper cables.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Family Stone and Luke 2

13. Have You Ever Recycled A Christmas Present? Not at all.

14. Favorite Thing to Eat At Christmas? All of it!

15. Clear Lights or Colored on the Tree? clear

16. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night

17. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? STAY HOME! I hate traveling at Christmas. I just want to be in my own home.

18. Can You Name All Of Santa's Reindeer's?
Yes

19. Open The Presents Christmas Eve Or Morning? One Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas day. Amen Jill!

20. Most Annoying Thing about This Time of Year? Christmas has become way too commercialized. I miss the REAL reason we celebrate.

21. Favorite Ornament Theme or Color? My old institute teacher gave us a clear ball with a picture of Christ in it. It is so beautiful and I treasure it!

22. Favorite Food for Christmas Dinner? Who cares, I just love to eat! lol...

No comments: