Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Beautiful Evening Out!

My very BEAUTIFUL Stephanie sister is getting married this summer. We are all so excited. JD-her finance-is perfect for her and treats her well. Tonight, we went up the canyons and did some Engagements. Oh how I love how they turned out. I started editing them right away because I'm so excited. That and their wedding is less then 2 months away. Anyways, isn't this gorgeous of the two of them?


We went to this CUTE little Forrest to take some more (I know, Forrests in Utah? I am shocked myself my friends!) and Lincoln was NOT happy that Jory put him down. Look close at that little MAD face!


Steph took a little family snap shoot of us while we were there...


Of course I had to have one of my and Steph. I LOVE this pic of us. We haven't had a picture done of us in a long time.


Jory took the pic of me and Steph while JD held Lincoln. Here are the results of that one....


ROFL!!!!!! Isn't that just hilarious???

We then let the two love birds go cuz he was quite anxious to get to his game. I asked Jory to take a few of me and my cute boy together. I think they turned out too cute! I'm REALLY into my vintage processing right now so we'll all just have to deal with it! ;)



One of the boy and his dad...


Lincoln had quite had it by the time we got back to the car. He was hungry and tired. He kept smacking his cheeky for some reason. Cute...


That ended our beautiful evening. I'm so happy with the two new locations we found tonight. It's amazing how taking 5 mins to take some images of your family can bring a smile to your face. I'm so glad we stopped to do this. Taking too many pics is something I never regret. EVER. I will be posting more from Stephanie's session soon!!

No comments: