Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Time

Last week we went up to Sundance just to hang out and look around. As always, it was gorgeous up there. Lincoln loves being outside. It was really peaceful being there and the fall colours are to die for. We even saw Diane Keaton and she thought my baby was SO cute. Ummm... hello!! That totally made my day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one was just too funny to not keep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been so busy lately. I have been more then blessed with lots of photography jobs. I just can't even believe it. I told Jory that once October was over, I only had one Bridal in November and things would be slowing down. I just got home from two back to back shoots and have about six more already booked for this month. INSANE! And very exciting. Keep checking my photo blog for updated images!

No comments: