Thursday, August 5, 2010

Red Fish Lake Part 1

Jory has been waiting for this post since the day we got home over 3 weeks ago. We went to Red Fish Lake for his family's vacation and I took a lot of pictures (shocking right) so there was a lot to go through and I just finally gave up and decided to make this a few posts.

Oh and of course these are mainly Lincs, but hello... He's too stinkin cute!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two cute cousins with their Grandpa Base. These two are about 3.5 months apart. Love this pic-so cute!

Photobucket

Red Fish Lake-the best part of this place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ADORE this girl! LOVE her!!! She is a great friend, sister and mother. How cute is her little Graycee?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ummm-how cute are those little shoes?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Josh and Graycee-so cute.

Photobucket

I have a thing for boats. I love this image. Probably my favorite of the trip.

Camping with a young baby-NOT FUN I'm not going to lie and pretend it's ok. Oh and when the bear showed up the last night in Josh's truck, I was SO ready to come home.

No comments: