Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tubby Time

This morning (before 10am) Lincs managed to have two blow outs, puked at least 3 times all over me and himself-never mind the puddles of puke on my floor! I know, welcome to Motherhood-bla bla bla. It was defiantly time for a bath! For some reason, I love bath time for Lincoln. It may be because I seem to have more fun then he does. I know I'll regret this someday, but I love teaching him how to splash. A kid can't be a kid without splashing in the tub. Have you seen how cute my chubbers is in the tub?

Photobucket

Bubbles! We needed LOTS of bubbles!! Normally I put more in, but Jory says I need to go easy on them since they get everywhere. Thank goodness for a tile floor eh? Easy clean up my friends.

Photobucket

Of course he has to try them out to see how tasty they are. Please don't turn me in for my baby eating the bubbles! I PROMISE I am a responsible parent!! ;) That was for my Krista.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cutest nakey baby I've ever seen. =D

Photobucket

Lincs is a pretty happy baby in the tub. He seems to be pretty relaxed with it now. He sat and just enjoyed himself till it was time to get out. Speaking of time to get out... we knew it was time when he had some serious fountain pee. Cute little boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is one clean, adorable, sweet smelling baby! Oh how I LOVE YOU.

No comments: