Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Times

I have been so excited about my best friend Alison's arrival for quite some time now. We've talked for months about her coming to visit. I met her when I was 13 yrs when we lived on Vancouver Island and have been best friends since. She finally arrived yesterday around 11:30am. All I can say is =D!!! And of course as any good Canadian best friend, she brought us the mother load from Costco. Yum, yum, yum. She was kind enough to hook my brothers and sisters up too.

Today we loaded up Lincs and headed to PARK CITY. Love that place. New fav outlet store? Yeap-don't you know it-CARTERS! Lol... We had a lot of fun browsing, walking through the POURING rain, laughing and just catching up. In all my happiness (and lameness) I haven't taken one picture yet! That WILL change!

Tomorrow we are heading up to Idaho to see Jory's family (I know, again). Jory's little sister is having a baby in 3 weeks and Saturday is her baby shower. It's going to be really nice. I'm excited! Ali and I are going to try and go to City of Rocks to do some Star Trail pics. Hopefully we do. It could be AMAZING.

And to end this post, here are some pics of Lincs snuggling with his dad. He LOVES his dad! They have so much fun playing together and laughing. These pics are pretty sweet though.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: