Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A special thanks to my B. Cousins!

Thank you K. for getting me hooked on these books, and thanks to S,R,B for getting K hooked so she could get me hooked. I read Twilight in record timing. I brought it with me everywhere I went. You never know when the perfect opportunity might present itself a chance to sneak in a page or two (ahem... Y.W. activities!). I read before I went to bed, on my lunch break, etc... Once you start you can't stop. This really was a great book. I've started the second one as well, but have been so busy I haven't been able to read as fast as I'd like. And... I'm getting antsy! Sometimes, it's all I can think about and who would have thought, vampires?!?! I mean come on now, right?! But yeah, LOVE them! If you haven't read them, you should!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Sara said...

TOTALLY know what you mean! Once you start, you better just clear your schedule cuz even when you'r not reading, you're THINKING about Bella and Edward wondering what will happen next! I'm not sure if it's mind candy or MIND CRACK! It's so addicting!

And if you haven't been to her website (www.stepheniemeyer.com) recently, they have finished casting the Cullens and most of the main characters (they're still looking for a Jacob Black) for the movie. Interesting to take a look! :)

kenzie said...

actually if you want to know who plays jacob and so many other characters its updated on www.hisgoldeneyes.com they have updates every day if not a couple times a day. Its the best there is also twilightmoms that is a good sight for anyone that is married or just "older" because its a blog and forum run by women who love twilight. There is so much more info on those two websites then anywhere I have found so go there it helps with the "cravings" lol :D

kenzie said...

actually if you want some websites that are a little bit more "up to date" go to www.hisgoldeneyes.com or twilightmoms.com they have almost the ENTIRE cast on there and pictures from the movie set and everything. its amazing what they get there hands on. I check it ALL the time. But it helps with the "addiction" :D So go to those sights they are the best. They even have Jacob, Billy, Charlie, Renee, Sam Uley all of them cast and their pictures up so go there its the best :D

Mierzejewski said...

love these books too!! They are great!!

Laura said...

We were just talking about these books at lunch the other day! I really want to start reading them... I've heard such great things from everyone that reads them!

brenley said...

it's insane how addicting they are!! i read each one in two or three days and let my son run around in his sleeper all day long on those days! it's a bit ridiculous! they are so good though!! i can't wait for the next one to come out - though i am going to set limits on when i can read them so i don't neglect my son:D

MiNdY said...

Serious.. I read the first two books in a DAY!!

SW Portraits said...

It's so funny to hear about all of you being so addicted to these books! lol... LOVE IT!