Friday, April 18, 2008

On Our Way!!!!!

Ok, so we stopped on our way out on the Salt Flats. I've driven by a few times, but have never really stopped and checked them out. This time we did! The three of us took off with no shoes onto the salt. Felt pretty weird I must add... But wow, so cool! Next post will start the amazing trip of SAN FRANCISCO!! This may take some time as I took over 1,200 but what can I say... I'm trigger happy!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little Yoga in the jammies before the LONG car trip.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm so jealous of this trip! I'm telling Peter that I'm coming out in November again even though his brother won't be living in Utah anymore... which is kind of good for you and me cause we'd have more time together just the two of us!!! I'm being serious. I hope it works out. And Hillary needs to come too! :)

sperry said...

November sounds good to me :) and by the way the colors in your pics are incredible!

MiNdY said...

Those pictures are SO NEAT! I look at your blog and think to myself that I need to start taking more artistic pictures like you.. But then I never think of doing it when the time comes. I love them all! and I LOVE the black and white one of you!! GORGEOUS!