Monday, April 28, 2008

The Beach!

We were just driving around randomly when low and behold we found the friggin beach!!!! We were sooooooooo excited! I miss being by the water so bad! I feel like I can breath again. Being in S.F. reminded us a lot of B.C. because it was so green and BEAUTIFUL! More memories....
(Alcatraz is coming up next.)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yeah... I was pretty stupid excited to be on the beach...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My piggies... my crappy crappy COLD piggies!! This was NOT my idea and holy shoot was that water COLD!!!

Photobucket
I thought this was a cool one of Alison

Photobucket
A perfect end to a perfect day!

4 comments:

MiNdY said...

GoRgEoUs!!! And I love how high you got on that shot!! White girls can jump!

cort said...

all great, but I really like the 1st one.

aLySsA said...

cool!! fun!

aLySsA said...

cool!! that looks so much fun! i wish i could go on the beach whenever!