Thursday, May 16, 2013

Battle Picking...

Lincoln's personality is becoming quite strong. He knows what he wants and wants it RIGHT NOW! Sometimes it drives me crazy, other times it makes me laugh. Lately it has been super hot down here. Almost unbearably hot. He refuses to wear anything but his diapers and insists on wearing his shoes. The other day he brought me one of his church shoes and one of his new sandal shoes. I tired to get him to wear matching ones, but he wasn't interested-THIS is what he wanted...


Either I have some sort of weird virus right now or my morning sickness is coming back. I haven't felt good for days again. On this day, I decided to just let it go and let him wear mis matched shoes. He was pretty content once I put them on. It made me giggle watching him and told him I wanted to take his picture. He was pretty excited when he saw it. The picture made me giggle ALL day. I think I might have to print and frame it. Might seem like a dumb image to print and frame, but Lincoln really is a funny kid and this picture is totally how he is and makes me smile-and THAT is why it's worth printing and framing!

No comments: