Friday, December 10, 2010

Shutterfly



It's that crazy time of year again! I've been trying to think of good Christmas cards that are different then what I usually do. I was getting frustrated and almost thought about not doing Christmas Cards at all this year. Then I remembered it was Linc's First Christmas and reminded myself I was going to make it special. Back to the drawing board...

I saw this link
on my friend's blog about 50 free Christmas cards and since I'm a sucker for a good deal, I am going to try it out. I actually do love Shutterfly. I used them for Linc's baby announcement (here's the link for baby announcements
) and they turned out beautiful! I've also used them before for just printing photos and those turned out alright! I really loved the paper the printed Lincs baby announcement on. They even came with nice envelopes too. So they are well worth it to give them a try. They print and ship out pretty fast as well. I've never had any problems with them so far. I've done a lot of photobooks through them and they are GORGEOUS!

Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas cards away to anyone who will blog about their awesome site. So, heck yeah I'm writing about this and promoting them!

No comments: