Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Chip Series

Here's some art work for the grandmothers soul...

This evening, Jory threw some chips on the patio while we were sitting outside because they just looked funky. After Jory left and it was just Stink Bugs and I, he saw them laying on the floor. Surprisingly the dog hadn't wolfed them down yet. Lincoln was quite intriqued...


Off he goes to check out the chips.


Better taste them just in case...




Oh yikes, not sure if I like these mom!




Yeap, pretty sure I am NOT going to keep these in my mouth! I can't believe my Dad wolfs these nasty suckers down so fast! Blah...


These are just sick mom!


How's that for cuteness? Today was Lincoln's first day feeling like normal since last week. He's still not eating hardly anything. I took him into his Pediatrician this week and in two weeks, he's lost half a pound. He was pretty worried about it and wants us to come back in a month so he can monitor his weight. Lincoln weighs 19.3lbs right now and is only 29inchs. He said if he doesn't get his weight up soon, it will start to stunt his growth. He gave us a Rx for Pedia Sure for the next 6 months. We went and picked up the 3 different flavors they have so he could try them all. Of course I had to do a taste test to see what they tasted like. The Strawberry was pretty good! I don't see how anyone can like that chocolate flavor! Yuck!

He hasn't been a huge fan of them yet. Man, I hope this gets better.

No comments: