Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Seeing is Believing

It's amazing to be able to see! I've always been a very healthy person but I more then make up for it in the vision department. I was born with a lazy eye that is very apparent in my baby pics and had to have surgery in Elementary for it. I've worn glasses since I was 9 years old. They were pink and whitish/clear-oh I thought I was so stylin'! HA-so disgusting!

So today I got to go see my optometrist. I haven't been in YEARS, so believe me when I say is was a treat! My Dr took great care in thoroughly checking my eyes. Afterwards, Lincs and I went to our friends house to hang out for the afternoon-that too was a treat just to have social contact with an adult! While I was there, my dr's office called to let me know my glasses were ready. Oh I was sooo excited. When I picked them up and tried them on, I wanted to cry! I couldn't believe how well I could see again. Life is good my friends!


Other then that, nothing much going on around here. Motherhood is amazing and I'm still loving my baby more and more each day. He's getting chubby too-LOVE IT!

No comments: