Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tagged

What is his name? Jory or Jorg
How long have you been married? 3 ½ years
How long did you date? About a year
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Jory
Who said "I love you" He did
Who is taller? Jory-thank goodness!
Who sings better? Ok, that award is going to me!
Who is smarter? We’re both smart
Whose temper is worse? Maybe Jory, but mine is getting bad.
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who does the dishes? We both do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jory does
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who mows the lawn? Jory
Who cooks dinner? ???
Who drives when you are together? Jory
Who is more stubborn? We both are stubborn… But Jory more so.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I can admit when I’m wrong
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his
Who proposed? We just decided I guess.-Not romantic at all, I know!
Who has more friends? I think it might be the same.
Who has more siblings? I do!! I have 6 and he has 4.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do in different ways


I now tag Hilary and Laura!

No comments: