Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Country Western Christmas

The weekend before Christmas, Jory and I spent time with his family. There were a few family parties we went to in one weekend. It was a lot of fun being with all of them. Jory has a great family and I'm happy that I can be a part of his family. We had Grandma Donna's Christmas party at the Almo Creek Outpost. It was pretty cozy... Tammy-my other mom- made the most amazing ham and cheesy potatoes. (Seriously, I could sit and eat her food 24/7-it's really that good!)We had a gift exchange and of course I took a lot of pictures. It was so much fun to see everyone. Oh... and I'm sure Jory would like me to let you all know he killed a pheasant. Nooo, I did NOT take a picture of that. Are you kidding me?! My stomach couldn't handle something like that! lol...




Me and Jory. Yes... I'm still obsessed with sepia tone. But it fits the country Western theme eh!



Casady Bug got a camera for her gift. I am so proud of my little photographer. I'll teach her everything she needs to know. Here we are taking a picture of each other.





1 comment:

MiNdY said...

Oh my goodness... once again.. you are amazing! I dont want ot be your internet stalker sounding all obsessed but I LOVE all the pictures you take! You definately have that talent.. one I wish I had! Sounds like you guys had a great christmas.. We need to hang out again soon!