Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Books

Wedding season is here and I have been busy! I have 3 weddings to finish among 10 bridals, engagements, families and babies I need to catch up on. Oh and 3 wedding consults on Tuesday!
I haven't blogged in a while and that is why!

Look how cute my stink bugs is reading away in his little room! I can't believe he will be 2 in just a few weeks. He has become quite the stinker around here. He knows what he wants and will pull every trick in the book to try and get it. Poor guy has been sick AGAIN!! Yesterday he had a fever half the day. He has thrown up like 3-4 times today. It has been so hard! Through it all, he continues to want to be outside ALL THE TIME!! In fact, we went on like 3 walks today and for a car ride. Tomorrow we have a play date with our friends in the morning and then in the afternoon, Lincoln has his very first Dentist Appointment. It takes two of us to pin him down and brush his teeth-not a fun experience. That and all the throwing up he does has got me seriously nervous as to what is going on inside his mouth! So yeah... I am TOTALLY dreading this appointment tomorrow! Sure hope he doesn't throw up on the Dentist.










No comments: