Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mommy's Big Helper

I truly believe then men should help around the house and the duties should be equal. Men and women are equal to each other. At least that is what was taught in my home growing up. This past month of May I have been so blessed to have my best friend and cousin come visit me. It has been so amazing and what I need right now. The day my cousin Ang was flying in from Canada, I was frantically cleaning the house trying to get everything ready and packed since we were taking off to Vegas. I came into the kitchen to change a load of laundry and this is what I found...




Too cute right? This is one of Lincoln's favourite things to do right now. He will just entertain himself forever with clothes. He picks them up, examines them, folds them into a ball and throws them around. A few minutes after he was done helping with the laundry, I found him walking around with the broom just dragging it around like he was sweeping the floors. It was adorable!! Of course by the time I came back with the camera on that one, Mr.ADD was on to his next project!

No comments: