Monday, May 30, 2011

Into EVERYTHING!

I was (trying) to clean an organize one day when I walked into my room and found this...


Lincoln had sat on the laundry pile and found a big role of Christmas ribbon. It had four different colours on it and there WAS a lot on there. He was having a blast pulling it off and just playing in it. Crazy kid... I've found it hard to clean these days with him being so curious. I will be cleaning one room and he'll be in the next room getting into something or throwing toys around. My mom always said that toys are not a mess and I agree with that. I can handle the toys being everywhere, it's just the other stuff!


I busted him and he just didn't seem to care. I guess we've given him so many hugs and kisses that he just knows that we love him no matter what.


No comments: