Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Blessing

A few weeks ago, Jor and I went up to Idaho for our newest niece's baby blessing. Graycee is such a beautiful, sweet, little girl. As I held her, I could feel a very special feeling about her. I think Lincoln knows her too. He moved a lot while holding her. Either that or it was squishing him and he didn't like it! ;) I'd like to think they knew each other in Heaven and were good friends though. She is a beautiful little baby. It made us even more excited for ours when we saw and held her. Graycee's big sister is pretty protective of her too. Grandpa Base gave her a beautiful blessing and her dress was so sweet.

Here's Gracyee's family!

Photobucket

And here's a few in her adorable blessing dress...

Photobucket

Photobucket

MORE TO COME SOON!!! =)

No comments: