Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

This week is my Spring Break. So far I have spent it doing homework. I know, totally lame eh?! The rest of the week will pretty much consume of doing just that as well. I have about 10 pages of research to catch up on and I've done about 2 (however, I still have to TYPE them up!) I've been really stressed lately with school. I have one teacher that I can never seem to do enough. He never likes anything I do and I have been working my butt off. Normally I LOVE school, but this guy is getting to me! SERIOUSLY...

Last weekend was a lot of fun though. Friday night Camilla and Nick came down for Snuff's 20th Bday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!) and we all just hung out at my brothers house. I'm so glad they came down. I miss Camilla a lot. You'd think we'd see each other more but unfortunately we don't. I love my family a lot and wish I'd make more of a priority to go see them (Once again-can't wait for this semester to be over).

Saturday, a good friend of mine-Alan Gubler-got married. I didn't shoot his wedding, but his sister and I have been best friends since college-like 10 years now (oh man do I feel old now) and she flew in from IN for it. It was SO nice to spend the day with her and her family. I seriously LOVE her family too. I feel like I belong with them. I adore ALL of her siblings so much. Her sister Jessica is hilarious and we have a great time laughing together too. Our friend Adam and I watched her son while they were at the luncheon. Connor is such a well behaved little boy! Props to Gubs for amazing discipline skills. It was funny though how clueless Adam and I were when it came to taking care of him though-we'd just look at each other like "Uhhh, what do we do??" Nice... Connor is so cute and we had fun in the park with him (pics to come soon). I LOVE Melissa! Whenever we talk, she's always asking me for some juicy gossip! LOL... we will sit and talk for hours and just LAUGH and LAUGH-and we laugh HARD! Man, we have so much fun together! I miss you Gubs! Alan had a nice wedding and I'm so happy for him. He's a great guy that deserves a good girl. I have tons of pics from that day that I plan on posting-hopefully soon...

Well, I guess it's back to the Art History Study Marathon. Test is next week and am I close to ready?! Oh no...

No comments: