Thursday, January 31, 2013

Family Day at the Cornbellys

The day after Halloween, we went with some of our friends to the Cornbellys. We had a total of 7 kids with us. ALL BOYS! The cutest boys ever though. We all had so much fun though! Tyler and Robynn gave us all tickets and we are so grateful. Looking back on these pics make me smile and giggle. The boys seriously LOVED it!! I think we were there for like 5 or more hours! Lincoln was in pure heaven and loved hanging out with the big boys!

We hadn't seen Robynn in forever since her little girl has been so sick. It was really nice to see her and talk to her again. I seriously miss her! Cort & Ashley's family was with us too. I don't think I had seen them in forever either. Of course Jory and Cort see each other daily it seems! lol... We hadn't done much of anything fun in such a long time and this was so good for Lincoln to get out and be with friends. He seriously LOVES being around other kids and just running non stop. I am truly looking forward to the warmer weather when we can take him out and do more fun things!



















I can NOT get over Lincoln's face in this picture!! HILARIOUS!!! He was soooo terrified of this HUGE slide!


He was pretty ticked at when we got to the bottom. I even think he tried to attack us both for making him do that! HA HA HA HA!!!!


No comments: