Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lincs Ready for Church!

My house is just dark and dreary I've come to conclude! Not a lick of nice natural light and then we had to go paint dark colors. WHY?? I always get so mad whenever I try and take pics in my house, so I hardly ever anymore! Sad but true. Today I put Lincoln in his new, first ever church outfit. I have been dying to get him some REAL church clothes since I was pre go with him. I finally could afford a little outfit for him! I think he looks quite dashing! Although... we were really struggling with that set of hair of his!

This first image makes me LAUGH! Love his face!


See what I mean about his hair? OUT.OF.CONTROL!!!


Watching him run is also very funny to me-I don't know why but it just is!


This weekend I had 2 weddings, a stomach bug, a baby blessing and it was my turn to teach primary. So yeah, my house is in its worst shape EVER! Anyone want to come help clean and organize with (for) me? Well Tammy, since I'm sure you might be the only one that reads this blog anymore, it looks like this comment was meant for you! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!





Lincs has many hilarious facial expressions and I LOVE THEM ALL! After I shot each wedding this weekend, I just wanted to go home snuggle with my cute boy. And we did. And we watched Elf.






We're not sure which language he's speaking these days, but he knows exactly what he's talking about! For now, we'll just call it "Lincolnese" And its about the cutest thing EVER!!

3 comments:

Hansens said...

I'm still reading it! He's such a cutey

M said...

I'll have you know that I regularly check your blog. I love to see what's happening with one of my favourite girls! :) AND I LOVE looking at your pictures of Little Lincs! (((hugs))) to you all!

ashleyboice said...

When he came running up to me at church it was just about the cutest thing ever. What a good boy!