Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WAY too CUTE!

I have needed a new lens BAD for quite some time. I figured when wedding season came along I'd get one. Jory told me to try out one of our buddies lens to see how it worked out on my camera and what not. So last night me and Linkers went over to our friends house to try out his lens. What a lucky man he is! However, I am a lucky woman now cuz Jory gave me the green light to order the new lens! Thank You!! Anyways, here are some shots I took with his lens. My baby is the light of my life, the apple of my eye (that was for you Melissa-ROFL!!!) and he is just so beautiful to me. Today is his last day before he is one years old. I'm a little (actually, hold the little) sad about it all. Oh well...

Isn't he so dang cute?







Me and one of my BFF's are chatting right now about how Lincoln is going to be a year tomorrow. It's crazy to think that one year ago EXACTLY at this time, I was walking into the hospital and being tested to see if my water was breaking-which of course it was. It's funny how fresh the memories still are. Then again, it WAS a life changing event.

No comments: