Saturday, April 2, 2011

Exciting New!

Today as I was leaving SLC from a photo shoot, my Dad called me while he was watching conference. He told me they had just called someone I knew to the Quorum of the Seventy. When he told me this, I KNEW EXACTLY who it was, my Uncle Rand. Although I am not surprised, I was shocked at the same time! WOW, how exciting! I've always know he was a good man and was so very generous to my family and I since we moved to Utah. He will do well in this calling, just like he did as the mission President in Russia. Go Unlce Rand-so very proud of you!

I wasn't able to watch conference this afternoon, so I am listening to the talks now, I found this in one of the conference stories online...

Elder Randall K. Bennett, 55, is a former president of the Russia Samara Mission and has had a career in dentistry and orthodontics. He and his wife, Shelley Dianne Watchman Bennett, are the parents of four children and reside in North Salt Lake.

Love that family! =D