Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Nights

Surprisingly I have no pics to post for this entry. However, I was out with Jor tonight on a bike ride and thinking how amazing summer nights are. This maybe the only thing I love about Summers here in Utah... the nights cool down to a bearable temp. We've been out riding our bikes a lot. I LOVE my bike. In fact, next to my camera it's probably my most treasured possession (Thank you Petersons!). I can't believe how you can not do something you love for so long and when you get back on that bike and realize how much fun it is you think, "Why don't I do this more often?" Ah yes... LIFE! We stopped by our friends house tonight talking and having delish Popsicles. Another memorable summer night I'll always remember when I'm old. Why do we not stop to do these things more often?? Tonight was a wonderful summer night.

No comments: