Monday, May 26, 2008

Little Man's Play

I just can not believe that K. is already done with Kinder garden. I hate that as the older I get, the faster time flys. It's not right. It seems like just the other day is when I was moving back to Ut and K. was just 10 months. Of course that was like 5 years ago already! Jor and I went to his play and it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! I was trying to hide while taking pictures so that others around me wouldn't get annoyed (not that I secretly cared of course) and when K. looked at me he had this huge smile on his face and started singing LOUDER and I could HEAR him from where I was sitting. I must admit, it chocked me up... Yeah, call me a baby-I don't care!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Soooooo FUNNY. Of course I'm giggling as I write this whole thing and Jor keeps asking me what I'm laughing at! LOL... I am so proud of this kid!

Photobucket
Best "Stink Eye" around eh?

Photobucket
So right now... this is by far my favorite pic of him EVER! It makes me LAUGH!

Photobucket
And of course every kid has to have a favorite Aunt Snuffy!

Photobucket
He reminds me a lot of his dad (my brother)when Mike was younger.

Photobucket
Of course he has to save the best smile for his mom! ;)

3 comments:

Laura said...

He's a handsome little guy. Don't ya just love living near family?!

PS: I LOVE the picture of you and Jory kissing in the sun.

sperry said...

That is awesome Sher! He looks like he's lovin it too :)

...he looks just like his mom, it's pretty cool :)

Sara said...

Oh, and this is just a nephew! Sweetie, you are in TROUBLE when you and Jor have kids! I thought I loved my neices and nephews (which I still DO, of course!) until I had my own kids... you won't care WHO is annoyed by the picture taking and will have to capture every stinking second of their life! They really do just grow up WAY too fast!