Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary Jory!

Many of you that are married know that the years just FLY by soon after the wedding. I can't believe we've been married for 3 years now. I know it doesn't seem like that long to a lot of people, but it really has gone by so fast for us! Sometimes, it seems like our wedding was just last summer. Then there are times I can't seem to remember my life before Jory. One of my favorite things about him is that there is a security in his love, no matter what happens or what has happened, he's always there and wants nothing but happiness for our marriage. He is always the first to say sorry and tell me that we need to just be happy. It's a good way to be! I'm also grateful for the family I married into as well. They are great people and couldn't have asked for better in laws. Happy 3rd Year Anniversary Babe! Je t'aime!





3 comments:

sperry said...

Hey I just wantedd to say Congratulations! & Happy Anniversary way back when :) You guys are so cute and I'm just so happy for you both. The feelings you describe are very familiar to me and I'm so glad you've found someone like this :) Luvya

sperry said...

All right sher take me a picture of you and your text book or shoot, make it just the book I don't care and tell me about school or how about the lunch you ate yesterday.... give me something :)

Laura said...

You guys had such a fairy tale wedding! I love your pictures! I can't believe time has gone by so fast! I loved getting to finally meet your hubby last November-- Peter and I both agreed immediately that you guys just meshed perfectly together! It made us wish we were around you guys more cause we would love to hang out with you both. Not even worth the comparison-- let's just void the comparison. :) Although... the bad just makes the good that much greater! Happy Be-lated Anniversary! Enjoy!
Love you!