Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yeah for Cousins!!

My uncle was called to be the Mission President in Russia and Sunday we had one last gathering before he and his sweet wife leave for 3 years. I am really proud of them and know they will do really well out there. My cousin came in from out of town with his family and blessed thier baby the same day. It was a real spiritual experience for me and my sister. We loved it!! It was also a lot of fun to see all my other cousins that live far away too. Of course we took a ton of pictures! It was hard to leave at the end because we don't know when we'll see them next. I love and miss you guys already! =)















1 comment:

us*limes said...

sherry,
i love, no, LOVE the photos! you are so talented! they are all BEAUTIFUL! it was so fun to see you! and miss you already. i need to take more advantage of the times we can get together. i need to get to know you better! until next time... whenever that is...
love you.
shand