Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lincoln: 2 Years

I can't believe my cute boy is 2 years old! It seriously went by in the blink of an eye! He has grown so much in such a little time. He pretty much owns my whole heart. Just when I thought I couldn't hold anymore room in my heart. We took him for his 2 year wellness checkup. Here are his stats...

Weight 27.4lbs
Height 33inches
Head still huge

We are all caught up on his shots until he's 5 yrs. That will be here in another blink of an eye! Right now, Lincoln loves cars, playing outside, watching Disney Movies, playing with Dad's fish stuff, sticks, rocks and is still my favorite snuggle bug. He isn't talking well at all. We've tried so hard to get him to say different words and he mainly just tells us "no!" He's pretty much saying no, car, go and buba (his sippy) We'll be calling a speech therapist soon!

Yesterday we took him out to do his 2 year pics. Remember when I did them EVERY MONTH?! Well those days are over now! LOL... I will do them once a year. Here's a sneak peak at what we got! I am MORE then happy. They melt my heart and make me giggle!



No comments: